I HAVE PUT TOGETHER 25 QUOTES FROM YOGI BERRA, MOAMMAR QADAFI, AND CHARLIE SHEEN….**** TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE PEARLS OF WISDOM WHICH HAVE BEEN SHARED WITH HUMANITY FROM 3 OF THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHERS OF THIS CENTURY… GET A PIECE OF PAPER AND A PEN TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR ANSWERS … YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHECK YOUR ANSWERS AGAINST THE CORRECT ANSWERS ONCE YOU ARE THROUGH …THEN PLEASE HONESTLY POST YOUR RESULTS ON FACEBOOK…OR HERE (DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LINKED OVER FROM) AFTER EACH NUMBER ON YOUR PAPER ANSWER EITHER MG- FOR MOAMMAR QADAFI, CS FOR CHARLIE SHEEN OR YB, FOR YOGI BERRA….GOOD LUCK AND …
“DON’T CHEAT … IT MAKES THE RESULTS MEANINGLESS” (YOGI BERRA)
1. Life without dignity is worthless (ANSWER – MG, CS OR YB)
2. I’m extremely old-fashioned, I’m a nobleman, I’m chivalrous
3. I am like the Queen of England
4. We are born alone. We live alone. We die alone. And anything in between that can give us the illusion that we’re not, we cling to
5. I am much bigger than any rank, for those who are talking about rank, I am a fighter
6. Nobody goes to that place anymore. It’s too crowded.
7. Every great movement begins with one man
8. These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre
9. I woke up at 4am, before dawn. You should be asleep. You’re all tired after a sleepless night
10. The US commission report on 9/11 was ‘an absolute fairytale, a complete work of fiction’
11. Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them
12. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body
13. I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists
14. As long as two people are still in the game.
15. Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin.
16. There must be a world revolution which puts an end to all materialistic conditions hindering woman from performing her natural role in life and driving her to carry out man’s duties in order to be equal in rights.
17. People would not have been killed… if live ammunition had not been used.
18. They wouldn’t have won if we’d beaten them.
19. There is no state with a democracy
20. The invasion of Iraq was not justified because Saddam had already abandoned weapons of mass destruction.
21. You’ve gotta be careful if you don’t know where you’re going, otherwise you might not get there
22. The future isn’t what it used to be.
23. The dawn of a new age shines upon humanity, the age of the masses.
24. The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.
25. Even Napoleon had his Watergate.
POST YOUR RESULTS ….!!!
ANSWERS: 1-MG, 2-CS, 3-MG, 4-CS, 5-MG, 6-YB, 7-CS, 8-MG, 9-MG, 10-CS, 11-CS, 12-MG, 13-CS, 14-CS, 15-MG, 16-MG, 17-MG, 18-YB, 19-MG, 20-CS,MG, 21-YB, 22-YB, 23-MG, 24-YB, 25-YB
**** This idea plus 10 of the 25 quotes were shamelessly copied from The Guardian – UK where 10 of these quotes plus the humorous concept first appeared